In keeping with previous SPD meetings, the schedule is "single-threaded" with no concurrent oral sessions. Posters will be up all week; dedicated poster sessions will be held Monday and Wednesday afternoons.
The schedule is organized as a public Google Calendar; you can view it below, subscribe to it using a calendar application, or view it via calendar.google.com.
Full Program (via AAS)
The detailed program and abstract list are being handled by the AAS AbstractsOnline tool. You can also browse for oral, invited (Parker & prize lecture), or special sessions. All talks are plenary (no breakout sessions).
Update: Because several people have complained that the AbstractsOnline tool is awkward for finding a complete schedule, we have prepared a complete schedule as a PDF. You can get it here.
- Prize & Parker lecture schedule will be posted soon.
- SPD Business Meeting is Monday night.
- Banquet is Wednesday night.
- There are no concurrent oral sessions.
- Sunday, 14-June
- Evening: Opening reception; SPD Committee meeting (closed)
- Monday, 15-June
- Morning: Oral sessions: Harvey Prize lecture; Solar Interior
- Lunchtime: Poster setup
- Afternoon: Oral session: Photosphere; poster viewing
- Evening: SPD Business Meeting
- Tuesday, 16-June
- Wednesday, 17-June
- Morning: Poster viewing; Hale Prize lecture (Sheeley); Oral session: Corona
- Lunchtime: SPD Womens' Lunch (tentative)
- Afternoon: Oral session: Space Weather, Instrumentation, & Techniques; Poster viewing; reception
- Evening: Banquet
- Thursday, 18-June
- Morning: Poster viewing; Parker lecture (Woods); Oral sessions: SDO, Flares
- Afternoon: Oral session: CMEs
Schedule (via Google Calendar)
Note: if you want to have your ancillary meeting marked on the calendar, contact Craig DeForest.